Working toward your goals.
1. Finding the Right Fit
Identify specific initiatives, grade levels, or departments where Parlay discussions can make an impact. Common examples:
- English Literature
- Language Instruction
- Social Studies & Humanities
- World Issues & Current Events
- Socratic Circles & Harkness Tables
- Inquiry Based Learning
- Project Based Learning
- Flipped / Blended Instruction
- Digital Citizenship
- Social-Emotional Growth
- Class Debates
- Case Studies
2. Training and Set Up
First, we integrate with your existing services to make life easy:
- SIS onboarding and rostering with Clever
- Single Sign On with Google, Microsoft and Clever
- LMS Integrations with Google Classroom (others coming soon)
Next, we train teachers how to facilitate student-driven discussions using Parlay.
Finally, our instructional strategists find / create custom prompts and templates to save teachers time.
3. Continued Support
Teachers and coaches get unlimited support all year long:
- On-demand prompt requests
- 1:1 video conference check-in / training
- Real time chat and email support
We also proactively reach out to teachers - helping them refine their use of the tool and providing suggestions for the future.