Digital Marketing Coordinator
Toronto – Part Time
We’re looking for someone passionate and hard-working to lead our digital marketing efforts at Parlay. What does that mean? It means you will be responsible for getting the word out about Parlay, connecting with teachers and administrators around the world and helping us turn them into happy customers 🙂
- We are a small company with big ambitions.
- You will be one of the first 4 members of the team, so you’ll get to help shape the brand, the product and our sales process.
- We have amazing new ed-tech tools that teachers are calling “magical”.
- You get to work in a fun and fast paced startup environment downtown Toronto at the Ryerson DMZ incubator.
- You will have access to experts, guidance, and direction to support you built into your role.
- Collaborate with CEO, and marketing consultants, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Create resources each month to drive leads (whitepapers, infographics, guides, blog posts, etc.)
- Work with our awesome customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Engage our teachers by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Manage social media channels.
- Make data-driven decisions to move the team and product forward and hit company goals.
- Great Writing Skills
- Organized and Detailed Oriented
- Marketing Experience
- Google Analytics Experience
- Comfortable with being in “sales” mode
Nice to Haves:
- Ed-Tech Experience
- Graphic Design Skills (Sketch, Illustrator, Canva etc.)
- WordPress Experience
Email a resume and letter to Bobby@parlayideas.com (CC to firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!