How does Parlay help?
Whether inside the classroom or in an online learning environment–Parlay gives teachers the tools they need to facilitate meaningful, measurable and inclusive student-driven discussions. No matter what version of blended learning your school is pursuing, Parlay is ready to help teachers build a strong and engaging classroom community where students can flourish. Here’s how you can use Parlay at any point in your blended learning classroom.
Supporting teachers beyond tech.
Supplemental tools like Parlay require more than just great tech to help teachers make a successful transition towards blended learning. They require meaningful content to help teachers get started, and a strong focus on professional learning (TPACK). Parlay supports teachers above and beyond simply providing a useful tool for student-driven discussions. Here are the ongoing services we provide to every teacher on Parlay:
- Real-time chat support with an average response time of 2 minutes.
- The Parlay Universe has over 600 ready-made discussion topics.
- On-demand creation of discussion prompts aligned to teachers specific classroom requirements.
- A growing library of resources like how-to guides and videos.
- 1:1 or group video support for demos, Q&A, and sharing best practices.
Our goal is to help make your blended learning classroom the best that it can be by supporting a variety of student-driven discussion activities that engage students in learning.
For more on this…
Please check out 8 Ways to Use Parlay in Distance and Hybrid Learning.
That’s a wrap!
Interested in learning more? Sign-up for Parlay today or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.